The Orangeburg Library now has 16 Playaways, easy-to-use, digital pre-loaded audio books. You'll find them next to the Reference Desk. Charge one out as you would a book, plug in a head phone and take it anywhere you might take an MP3 player.
1. Mayflower: a story of courage, community, and war, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
2. Marley & me: life and love with the world's worst dog, by John Grogan.
3. The kite runner, by Khaled Hosseini.
4. Angels & demons, by Dan Brown.
5. Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld.
6. The curious incident of the dog in the night-time, by Mark Haddon.
7. The art of war, by Sun Tzu ; translated by Ralph D. Sawyer.
8.The bookseller of Kabul, by Åsne Seierstad ; translated by Ingrid Christophersen.
9. Tangerine, by Edward Bloor.
10.Freaks: alive, on the inside! by Annette Curtis Klause.
11.Al Capone does my shirts, by Gennifer Choldenko.
12.Wicked: the life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West, by Gregory Maguire.
13.Girl with a pearl earring, by Tracy Chevalier.
14.Rich dad's guide to investing: what the rich invest in, that the poor and middle class do not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki : with Sharon L. Lechter.
15.The Sea of Trolls, by Nancy Farmer.
16.A pale horse, by Charles Todd.